Saturday 26 June 2010

Spacedrop

As I was admiring my new space background on my phone and suddenly remembered a collection of images that I was putting together ages ago but totally forgot until now. Images that have space backgrounds or backdrops and images of space backdrops or wallpapers, that is, images of "Spacedrops." I never posted them, because I was trying for a collection of epic proportions, also, because many of the images were just lifted from stuff that came up on tumblr, fffound, etc. I wanted them to get a chance to ripen a bit before re-releasing them as a collection.

I think what got me started on the spacedrop were the cats in space images. I love images of space and I love images of cats, so the two together must be the best thing ever. A few other images popped up that got me interested in expanding my space horizons, such as the mannequin in space. I can't remember what it's from. I think it's from the mannequin website, maybe, to show off their mannequins? What is up with that?! Obviously, you put items in space to make them more awesome. Therefore, I could not lose with this collection. That is the math, and we all know that everything is math, and space is everything.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: