Wednesday 10 December 2008

LM's Dynamic Web Links at lalBLOG!

In Lorna Mills' final class post she encouraged everybody to save all the links she posted throughout the term since the page wasn't going to last forever. This course has been a tremendous resource for me and I didn't want to lose these great examples of net art, "hacking" tutorials and web-building tools, and so I have taken it upon myself to do just that.

Now, I could have just as easily saved all the html files to my computer (which, in hindsight, seems like a much less obsessive or creepy option), but instead have opted for compiling all the links into an easily accessible four blog posts. I've post-dated them to the beginning of the month so as to not overtake the front page, and they've been given their own category tag, so they can easily be found.

See them all here.

Or

Comment on my inability to come up with my own original content here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks for doing this...

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm honoured. The research was the most fun on this job.

The site will eventually change or relocate because I have to update so much stuff if I teach it again next fall.

Adrienne said...

I don't really know how others teach this type of course, but the collection of links you shared was indispensable. It will, indeed, change and grow, but there's so much classic stuff in here. It's only a shame that saving and posting all of those GIFs is such a pain, there were some really good ones.

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

If I teach it again there will be even more cheesy GIFs to post